Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 August 2009
Good book and worth the money gives a good guide on how to make the furniture.
on 27 June 1999
I was impressed by the detail of the Shaker way of life. I was looking for ideas and drawings,and I found out that the Shakers were very resourceful and inventive. This is a must read if you want to make Shaker furniture.
on 19 February 2013
Good clear & concise print including scale drawings a must read for chair makers who intend to manufacture quality goodsf you wish me to review any more purchases, please do not stipulate the number of words I will decide thank you or I won't bother to review. .
on 27 January 2013
Highly recommended, only negative are some of the illustrations not up to the quality of others but generally good. Lets say I'm pleased to have bought it.
on 2 January 2013
If you are attracted to the SDhaker designs you may find this book a fascinating read.
It also contains many designs enabling you to reproduce them.
on 1 December 2011
this item came swiftly and is a gift it gave a very good on depth advice and diagrams on the making of shaker furniture
on 19 July 2015
Excellent read. Informative and well laid out.