5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent basic grammar
Because none of the Swedish grammars had been reviewed I chose this one because it was the cheapest, and I was gratified when it arrived to find it clear, concise, understandable and up-to-date. For the price it's a little gem, and nicely bound too ("A Dover edition designed for years of use!"). Highly recommended.
Published on 18 Oct. 2001

2.0 out of 5 stars confusing
I found that this book had inconsistencies compared to the Swedish I have been learning in Sweden. I was hoping to get clarification regarding some of the grammar, unfortunately I have now become more confused.
Published 21 months ago by Dee

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent basic grammar, 18 Oct. 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Essential Swedish Grammar (Dover Language Guides Essential Grammar) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Little Gem, 22 Mar. 2010
I agree with the other reviewer who wrote that this is a fantastic little book. It reminds you of the basics that most of us forget as soon as we leave school, and lets you apply them to your new language. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent For Learning Swedish!, 30 Mar. 2013
The perfect book for learning Swedish, an essential guide it truly is and I highly recommend it to get your head around Swedish grammer. I bought in order to brush up on my Swedish having not used it for a few years!

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it in general, 17 Jun. 2013
Good book, concise, thin, perfect for those who don't have a lot of time. But the book is a bit expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Feb. 2015
Very pleased with the book which gave a lot of information which I did not know.

4.0 out of 5 stars it is very useful and very easy to follow through, 28 Mar. 2015
Yes, it is very useful and very easy to follow through. I would recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars handy book, 19 Feb. 2015
nice book..lots of tips and trick for grappling the grammar.

2.0 out of 5 stars confusing, 12 Oct. 2013

Essential Swedish Grammar (Dover Language Guides Essential Grammar)
Essential Swedish Grammar (Dover Language Guides Essential Grammar) by Julian Granberry (Paperback - 20 July 1992)