5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT
Bought this as a surprise present for Xmas. Lovely book of drawings for my daughter to colour arrived quickly and has given her lots of hours of fun and made my life quieter!
Published on 7 Jan. 2013 by diamond

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
GOOD BOOK, HAPPY WITH PURCHASE
Published 2 months ago by Jacko

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 7 Jan. 2013
diamond - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Favorite Dogs Coloring Book (Dover Nature Coloring Book) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars My eight year old grand daughter loved this book, 19 Jan. 2015
My eight year old grand daughter loved this book. She loves dogs and is excellent at colouring - they are grown up colouring books. Bought her the horse one for her birthday and she loved that too. Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps me busy, 4 Feb. 2014
Good way to pass the time, I find it calms me down. I'm a huge dog lover, have 4 of my own and show them.
This with some colored pencils kept me busy and calm. Nice way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this seller to any one as all the items ..., 13 July 2014
I would recommend this seller to any one as all the items I have purchased from them have been of exceptional quality, value and fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars ... to a friend I am presuming it arrived in good condition, I know it arrived, 18 Aug. 2014
As it was sent direct to a friend I am presuming it arrived in good condition,I know it arrived

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 July 2014
love the doodle design books ideal for people who's got alzheimers

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with the early delivery, 3 Dec. 2014
Very happy with the early delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug. 2014
Good quality and excellent value

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 28 Feb. 2015
GOOD BOOK, HAPPY WITH PURCHASE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Mar. 2015
I. BLACK "Kcalb" (Co Durham) - See all my reviews
Great book

Favorite Dogs Coloring Book (Dover Nature Coloring Book)
Favorite Dogs Coloring Book (Dover Nature Coloring Book) by John Green (Paperback - 2 Jan. 2000)