5.0 out of 5 stars A Collectors Bible, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Bagley Glass 3rd Revised Edition (Paperback)
I have been collecting British and European mid century pink glass for over 20 years but only recently thought about finding out information of makers, years, names and so on. I bought Bagley Glass 3rd Revised Edition after having it in my Wish List for much too long. It is fabulous! All those pieces 'the net' was telling me were by other makers are now correctly labelled, documented and catalogued as Bagley thanks to the detailed information and gorgeous pictures provided by the authors. The tone is very helpful too and I really was impressed with the comparison of some pieces often passed off as Bagley but which in fact aren't. The black glass bases and stands in particular are very confusing but not now I have this book. I'm only sorry I didn't buy it earlier and left it languishing in a Wish List for ages when I could have been answering my own mysteries in a day or two. For collectors of period glass it is an absolute must and there has to be something special about being able to buy direct from one of the authors too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Bagley Glass 3rd Revised Edition (Paperback)
I found this book invaluable for researching Bagley, its comprehensive coverage is well illustrated for ease of recognition, with dates & variations on all items, from the popular pieces such as the Equinox & Grantham, to lesser known items such as the festival of Britain ashtray & fridge boxes to name but a couple. As well as covering the products we are given a potted history of the company and its workforce which I found very interesting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bagley Glass, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bagley Glass 3rd Revised Edition (Paperback)
Bought book because we had family who worked here and have always wanted a peice of bagley glass.

The book explains what to look for and has been useful as we have already purchased some bagley glass.

Bagley Glass 3rd Revised Edition
Bagley Glass 3rd Revised Edition by Betty Parsons (Paperback - 2010)
Out of stock