Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 April 2007
After having failed my MOS Excel Expert exam last month I looked around for an additional study guide to supplement the course book we were given at college and found this book. I only wish I bought it sooner. Working through the exercises ( you download zipped files from the internet site)helped to clarify all the processes. It is written very clearly in a very common sense style and I am glad to say that yesterday I passed the MOS Excel Expert exam. I would highly recommend this book and the author really knows her stuff.
on 27 September 2006
I really can't fault this book.

The auther teaches Excel and that depth of knowledge, and the ability to convey that knowledge to others, is reflected here.

From the very basics to the very advanced options - it's all explained here.

Structured to enable students of all ages to obtain MOS Specialist and Expert qualifications in the subject, Linda ably leads the student through all the many stages.

I need to say no more about the book's obvious content, which will satisfy even the most Excel 'hungry' student. An excellent buy!

Frank A Tosney.
on 30 December 2012
I bought this book 4 years ago. It was excellent and I found it useful and often essential for teaching.
on 13 February 2015
This is an excellent book and you can still download the exercise files that go with it.