5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting & Informative
Review by my wife:

Published on 23 July 2011 by Pat

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring
Am I a lazy dieter ? I needed a book that just said eat this, do this don't eat this, found myself switching off , self indulgence by the author and name dropping, continuing reference to universities and friends, and recipes that are more suited to american shoppers, should have looked around more for UK based book. will appeal to others, but not me.
Published 13 months ago by silver surfer

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting & Informative, 23 July 2011
Review by my wife:

I don't often read non-fiction however after flicking through a couple of pages, which is my normal way to read these types of books, some of the headings caught my eye and made me want to read them properly and I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed this book and found some of the information very informative, particularly about the areas where fat SHOULD lie in male and female bodies. It was reassuring to know that my 'problem areas' where in the typical female places because, according to the book, if you start to store fat in non-typical areas such as getting a large stomach for a female or starting to store fat on your hips if your'e a man, are definite warning signs that need to be addressed. There is so much more to this book and I could spend all day listing the interesting information that I gleaned, needless to say this is a good book for those who want to learn a little more about fat and how to help reduce it. This is not an exercise plan but more of the theory, however it is well written and not too heavy on the facts, so don't be put off because we can all do exercises but we still need to know that what we are doing is right and why it is helping.

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 28 July 2013
This review is from: The Fat-Burning Bible: 28 Days of Foods, Supplements, and Workouts That Help You Lose Weight (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 24 Jun 2013
Son used as part of his strength and conditioning degree. This gave him a better insight into the nutritional side of fitness

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked for me!, 28 Oct 2009
An American book. The author could have used a quarter of the words and got the message over. However, the message can still be rescued from the woffle, and together with a bit of determination on my part it has worked for me.

10.99