on 20 August 2008
I nearly failed my exam due to this book. It rattles on about things that aren't in the exam, it doesn't explain things clearly, and the stuff that really matters, it hardly touches.

Also, there are many errors in the book. The practice questions included are quite often wrong, and the answers don't fit the questions.

Honestly, I've lost faith in the usually brilliant 'For Dummies' series.

Get the Sybex or Mike Myers books if you actually care about your IT Career.
11 comment8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 May 2009
I am studying CompTIA A+, I am studying with Computeach and have been using Labsims too. I can safely say that anything you want to know and MORE about the CompTIA A+ Essentials and IT Tech qualifications it's all included in this book or should i say 9 books in one. I strongly suggest anyone taking the exam should buy one of these books. Good Luck.
Martin Miller
on 22 May 2009
This is really helping me to learn about networking, it's just so easy to understand..
on 2 September 2015
Very quick delivery, excellent item