4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 Oct. 2004
This review is from: Interaction Design: Beyond Human-Computer Interaction (Paperback)
This was a book that was on my reading list at Uni. I am really pleased I purchased this book (there is a new edition out). Its very useful guide to HCI and not only assisting my in my HCI module but in my dissertation to give me a good grounding to Usability principles.
Recommended if you are interested in this field, also look at Jakob Nielsen's HCI book range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 14 Feb. 2011
I'm glad that I decided to buy this book because not only did it helped me to pass my interaction design exam but it has really interesting information and I think this will be a book that I'll be using a lot during the next few years. I guess that it is mostly helpful for beginners like me because I don't know yet how much of it is applicable in the conception of commercial products but nevertheless I think that this book may be some sort of interaction design "bible" that we should keep nearby.

4.0 out of 5 stars Balanced, yet comprehensive information source, 19 April 2002
There is an equal balance of the psycology behind computer interaction, and pratctical insight.
The book covers a broad area witthin the relm of computer arts, web production, and multimedia.
A real asset i've found, to degree level study.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interaction Design: Beyond Human-Computer Interaction, 1 Nov. 2009
Good book for designer students and designers alike. It is recommended reading for the University course I am attending, and therefore I was expecting it to be heavy reading. It is not and it uses non academia language which makes it stand out from others. Can highly recommend this book as a read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interaction Design - Beyond Human Computer Interaction, 6 Oct. 2003
By A Customer
I would highly recommend this book to anyone studying Human Computer Interaction. It is informative and yet interesting, though a bit theoretical. It would be ideal to use another book with more practical approach to compliment it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book - brilliant, 9 July 2012
The item received was exactly how described; it came on time and was in fantastic condition (nothing that I could see had been used/damaged). Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars V. Good considering subject, 18 Jan. 2004
By A Customer
I learnt an entire degree level module in about four hours from this book. It's not a subject I'm interested in but the book is surprisingly easy to read given this.
I gave it 4 as some of the things that I would like to have seen e.g. web design information is very limited. There was only one page that I came across specifically on this, however the general principles of Interaction design apply anyway and these are well presented.

Interaction Design: Beyond Human-Computer Interaction
Interaction Design: Beyond Human-Computer Interaction by Helen Sharp (Paperback - 21 Jan. 2002)
Used & New from: £1.78