Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 August 2011
This book is very useful for background info on various carnivals around the world.We trid the recipe for king cake for Mardi Gras it was delicious.
on 10 January 2016
I have bought this book it's content is good but as its aimed towards children I think Colour is needed the book itself is in black and white so the amazing dishes cannot be appreciated.
on 22 November 2014
very interesting and meaningful for the little girl!
on 14 September 2013
I bought this book online for my 9yr old nephew. I live in another country so had it delivered directly to him without having a chance to look at it thoroughly myself. His parents told me the book was more for a 5yr old.
on 26 June 2012
This book was great and showed different foods and places, it showed the history behind the recipes and how they are made
on 31 August 2014