5.0 out of 5 stars Good book for explaining theories and stuff
Out of all the organisational behaviour books, this is the only one I have retained on my library after recently completing my studies. It does a good job of summarising the various theories and explaining them. A very good reference book.
Published on 5 Aug. 2011 by Ruwelly Shenje

3.0 out of 5 stars Well Organized Text, Easy to Follow
I purchased this textbook for my Organizational Behavior course at university. It helped me review the theories I learned about in the lecture and it gave great examples to improve my understanding of the theories.
Published 23 months ago by Moni Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book for explaining theories and stuff, 5 Aug. 2011
Ruwelly Shenje "Bee" (Galway, Ireland) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Well Organized Text, Easy to Follow, 26 July 2013

A Primer on Organizational Behavior (Wiley Series in Management)
A Primer on Organizational Behavior (Wiley Series in Management) by Anthony F. Buono (Paperback - 3 Sept. 2004)
Used & New from: £0.58