Shop now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 10 June 2000
This is an outstanding guide to anyone who has any questions about space travel! I came across it at the Kennedy Space center and did not stop reading it all the way home to London! It explains the answers in a simple format (Theres no technical jargon)and even throws in some facts and figures to impress your friends with. R.Mike Mullane gives the reader an almost domestic description of space travel and opens up a whole new way of thinking when it comes to outer space. A definate read for space lovers, astonomists and anyone who has ever looked at the stars and wondered. I loved it!
on 25 July 1998
I bought this book due to a farely recent, but obsessive, facsination with space travel. It answers every question I had ever thought of and more. It also made me think in a totally different way, and so I came up with a whole host of new questions. I feel this book has opened up a whole new part of brain that was previously closed off. Thankyou R M Mullane!!
on 11 February 2012
One of the more useful books on space and space flight. Straight and simple answers to the many questions that people have about going into space. Even though written prior to the launch of the international space station the information, like the weather, mostly holds true.
on 12 February 2013
Book was bought for children doing space topic at school and have to say some of the answers are very wordy - even for me.
Children have, however, found it interesting particularly how to use the toilet!!!!!!

Fantastic quality for a 'used' book purchase.
on 15 February 2015