5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 4S: Teach yourself visually
Some of us "oldies" (non-geeks) need all the help we can get - without being made to feel insulted. This book has bonded me with my iPhone, as well as with my children, who are wondering how I became so clever. Wonderful, clear and instructive book: thank you!
Published on 15 Aug 2012 by Diane Gold

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
Only covers the basic operations and once there is a major software update - well the book slowley becomes obsolete, but if you have never owned an Ipohone before it is worth it.
Published on 25 Aug 2012 by E. Tl Hartley

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 4S: Teach yourself visually, 15 Aug 2012
Diane Gold (Geneva, Switzerland Switzerland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teach Yourself Visually iPhone 4s (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech)) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Book, 13 Oct 2013
Well laid out and easy to read. Comes in very useful when I get stuck. Just a couple of subjects not covered

5.0 out of 5 stars Help yourself to learn!, 11 Sep 2013
Ms. Penny Woodgate (Herts UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this because I felt that just playing around with my new phone was not ensuring that I discovered all its capabilities. Also, I did not want to have to rely on my sons to show me that way around the phone. It is easy to read and I have found it extremeley useful to dip into. Chapters are colour coded, so easy to find. There are pictures of the phone screen beside each instruction with red arrows on the picture matching the instructions. It takes me a little longer these days to take in and remember new information. This book really makes me feel that I shall be able to use this phone with confidence. A very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent new user guide., 22 July 2013
E. WATT (Aberdeenshire Scotland) - See all my reviews
A very easy to read manual. Good screen shots and easy understood language. Step by step instructions. Very comprehensive.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a brilliant Teach Yourself manual, 12 April 2013
I would recommend this to all iphone users, not just the first time ones. It is far better than the official User Guide, is far more usefull and has much more in it. Everything you ever wanted to know about your iphone.

Buy it - even if you are already an expert.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 8 Mar 2013
I am a complete newcomer to the iPhone so I thought it would be a good idea to buy a book to help me. However I think this book assumes you have had an iPhone before. All the basic stuff I want to know about the phone isn't covered and every single time I have to go to Google to find out the answers! I am very disappointed with it

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 25 Aug 2012
E. Tl Hartley (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 April 2012
I spent a happy afternoon with this book and my new iPhone 4S. Everything was explained / demonstrated in such an easy to understand way that I had all the answers to my questions there in front of me. Have recommended this book to friends and the one on MacBook to somebody who was being completely thrown by the Apple interface after years of using a PC. Wonderful book, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars for the bright and not so bright, 30 Oct 2014
Very informative

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 Aug 2014
Good Product

Teach Yourself Visually iPhone 4s (Teach Yourself VISUALLY (Tech))