5.0 out of 5 stars THE book that did it, 31 Mar 2013
After an unsuccessful course where I learned nothing, and weeks of reading other best-selling 'how to books' and videos, it was this one that had me understanding the basics if CAD in a weekend.

That following Monday morning I started a new job where CAD was essential and by the end of the first week, with the help of this book as a reference, I was knocking out plans.

A year later and this is now one of my primary jobs day to day and I still find myself referencing the well written, simple book when I get stuck.

A real great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for all civil engineering student with AtoCad for Mac, 11 Jun 2012
This review is from: Mastering AutoCAD for Mac (Autodesk Official Training Guides) (Paperback)
I highly recommend this book for beginners, but also for intermediate users and especialy for students like myself. I have AutoCad for Mac since day 1 and love it. But sometimes there are moments i need to know something or solve something and this is when this book comes in. If you are using AutoCad for Mac and want to use it in future, buy this book, it will come handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy way to learn cad design, 21 Feb 2012
Found it very easy to start with the basics (user interface, settings...) in Autocad. After a few chapters I learned more complicated codes plus 3d modeling. Remarkable training guide book.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... looks as if it is going to be very useful. Just what I need, 28 Aug 2014
C. Leigh "parrymead" (UK) - See all my reviews
This looks as if it is going to be very useful. Just what I need.

Mastering AutoCAD for Mac (Autodesk Official Training Guides)
Mastering AutoCAD for Mac (Autodesk Official Training Guides) by Richard (Rick) Graham (Paperback - 19 Nov 2010)
Used & New from: £51.02