5.0 out of 5 stars A simple must-have!
I bought this book after reading A. Kaushik's praise for it which said "If you read even half of the book you'll be an SEO star. Imagine what will happen after the whole thing!" and even if I cannot claim to be an SEO star it has definitely helped me on many levels.
1. It puts the SEO facts in a logical and easy to follow order.
2. It offers a plan of action...
Published on 14 Dec 2011 by A. Jamrozy Moschopoulos

3.0 out of 5 stars If only I could get going!
Bought this book full of enthusiasm. Yes I can manage an hour a day. Sadly my heart is not in it and I have only half skimmed through it, maybe one day I will have the time to actually read it and put it into practice. Looks good though.....
Published 15 months ago by J. M. Tillotson

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple must-have!, 14 Dec 2011
This review is from: Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day (Paperback)
1. It puts the SEO facts in a logical and easy to follow order.
2. It offers a plan of action that not only helps you arrange the tasks but also widens your SEO knowledge.
3. The points covered in the book open eyes, ears and brains to many SEO opportunities presented in other writings on the net and reading them finally makes sense!
It's a must-have for all the SEO newbies!

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book for someone who knew very little, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day (Paperback)
I enjoyed the way that the book was written in chunks. Everything felt achievable and there was a good sense of encouragement. Definitely a good book for anyone starting out with SEO

5.0 out of 5 stars SEO Amateurs NEED to buy this book!, 3 Dec 2012
This review is from: Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day (Paperback)
If you don't know anything about SEO and need to improve your business visibility in search engines - but don't have the budget to pay someone to do it for you - then you need to buy and read this book.

My knowledge of computers/internet/technology is very basic and this book breaks down what is (unfortunately) a huge subject into easily digestible, bite-size chunks which are organised in a coherent and sensible manner. The hour a day plan gave me a good place to start and most importantly - gave me direction. Having searched Google for the top ten books on SEO - I have no idea why this book doesn't feature more regularly. The plan is not set in stone and can be tailored to your own needs which is easy to do once you begin reading the book and understand your own aims and objectives for your business. 5 stars for me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Search Engine Book, 11 Feb 2013
Mr. A. Nicholls "Mr A Nicholls" (PRESTON,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day (Paperback)
This is a Very good book to have if you are like me into designing websits and marketing as this book is very informative.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a find!, 2 Oct 2012
This review is from: Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day (Paperback)
I am so pleased I found this book. Not only does it demystify SEO, but it takes you step by step through the process. Expertly written and presented, entertaining and extremely informative. My business has been going 15 years now, but for the first time I feel like I'm doing some useful and constructive marketing. A big thank you to the authors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Will save your s, 27 Aug 2012
This review is from: Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day (Paperback)
An excellent book for those of you who are starting out in the world of online. Chapter by chapter the authors unveil the mysteries of online which I hope to use to promote my new website to the world.

You can track the success of your own campaign using templates they provide and learn little by little what SEO is all about !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day (Paperback)
Still reading but really easy and well informed. Should save me a furtune when I get into it. Raw meat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very practical book, 3 Jan 2014
B. A. Howard "bradbox" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day (Paperback)
If you're looking for a practical book on SEO, taking you from the concepts, through the basics to some detail, this is an ideal book.

The concepts take the reader through exercises on describing your products and unique selling points. The basics mainly concentrate on content generation rather than technical HTML (although HTML is covered).

I've recommended this book to a few smaller customers and friends who have asked for some advice with SEO. It's such a large topic though, that it's impossible to provide 15 minutes or even an hour of a discussion. This book copes with the breadth of SEO by performing a few tasks in an hour per day.

5.0 out of 5 stars SEO Pre Google Panda and Google Penguin/Hummingbird, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day (Paperback)
Seo has and is changing it's algorithm so it is essential for all marketing and Search Engine Optimising businesses to be up to date with algorithmic changes and new concepts for rankings and search results. This book was excellent and highlighted many concepts pre Google updates. However, there are still gems in this book with great guidance to those still learning the seo art.

3.0 out of 5 stars If only I could get going!, 7 Jan 2013
J. M. Tillotson "Jeanniegems" (Cornwall uk) - See all my reviews

ARRAY(0xa218c174)

Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day
Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day by Gradiva Couzin (Paperback - 7 Jan 2011)
15.99