on 29 June 2011
I was a bit disappointed with this book, as it seemed to me to be totally out of date on some very important points, even though the publishing date was 2011, and also the author kept telling you to go to the website for further information, when I expected it all to be in the book! I would not have bothered buying a book if I had wanted to just look on websites. I ended up having to trawl the internet anyway, and learned a great deal more from doing that than I gained from reading this book. Very much a let down for a "dummies" book, which I normally think are excellent.
on 26 December 2011
I bought this boot as I had been given an Ipod for Christmas and all I wanted was a book that would tell me in simple terms how to use Itunes to download music to my Ipod. This book totally failed to do that and spent chapters talking about hargon such as "apps" and "syncronisation" neither of which were explained and I did not understand.

Dummies books are usually very good but this one was useless .
on 30 November 2015