on 14 September 2011
Most books on accounting and finance do little to explain the practical application and implications of accounting information for non-financial business owners and managers.

This book is an exception. It goes beyond merely explaining basic concepts, to providing valuable insights into the importance of the role that accounting plays in evaluating how well a business is doing and in facilitating the making of informed decisions concerning the future.

Whether the subject is interpreting financial reports, making marketing decisions based on financial information, allocating costs, appraising investment opportunities, understanding the budgetary process, or budgetary control; this book provides an excellent overview of this important subject.
on 17 February 2010
It is a book that meets my need.I believe i bought the current edition which is very important to me as learning about current and updated facts make a lot of difference.I like the structure and everything about the book.Moreover, the purchase and shipment was handled in a professional manner together with how the packaging of the item was done for shipment.
on 9 March 2015
Covers everything, but jumps around a bit and has some examples that i struggled with. There is lots of academic insight, but it's not very immersive. Probably essential reading for some courses.
on 4 February 2012
Useful Text Book. Helped me out with my Masters course in Management. Earlier editions are available on Amazon at a much cheaper cost: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0470016094
on 6 November 2011
Small writing and lots of it in black and blue. But it's to the point, explains things well and the information is relevant to what I needed.
on 30 July 2013
This book breaks it downor for those with a phobia of reading. it explains well all that normally seems accounting jargon.
on 31 January 2014
It's okay, nothing to write home about. Read it because you have to. It's on the CIM essential reading list.
on 2 November 2013
The book's quality is good, thx for delivered it to me, but I think the deliver time is a little bit long
on 13 March 2016
I think we all bought this because it was on the reading list! however found it very usefull
on 10 October 2014
okay for a used book. a bit damaged on the cover, but the content is readable.