on 2 September 2011
I also posted this review at the Math Review Booklet.

Had exactly 6 weeks, of which I had the flew for one week, during the summer holiday to cram for the GMAT. Bought the OG, the Math Review and the Verbal Review, and just decided to practice as many questions as I could. I was able to get through all 1,400 questions, plus to go through the ones I had wrong for a second and a third time if necessary. Please do not get discouraged while going through the questions for your first time; I had about 400-500 questions wrong after I went through the 1,400 questions the first time, then had about a hundred wrong after I went through the 400-500 questions a second time, after which I still had about 10-20 wrong after the third time. Preparing is 2/3 quantity and 1/3 quality; crunching about a hundred questions a day, analysing my mistakes and understanding why I did them wrong, making a short summary of the provided theory, and writing out questions and their answers with which I really had a hard time. Also spend some time on the AWA sections; it suffices to write yourself a small body for both the Argument and the Issue section and study those. Please do not spend (read: waste) your time on going through all the topics which could come on your AWA. On a final note, do most of the work at the beginning of your preparation period and try to get your head clear in the one or two days prior to your test.

Did the test for the first time this noon, and scored a 710 (92nd percentile) in total.
on 2 September 2011
Was hesitating between 4 or 5 stars, but I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt to increase the average score.

on 9 September 2010
This book is, in my humble opinion, a must for those who (like me) are not native English speakers and want to improve their verbal score in the GMAT.
The best way to prepare for the test day is practicing a lot. The book gives you enough practice material (in addition to the official GMAT Review, 12th edition) to make you feel much more comfortable when facing the verbal questions, including the Sentence Correction questions which were the more daunting to me.
on 28 October 2012
Loads of questions to sink your teeth in. Best part is the crash course in maths it gives you at the beginning. Very boring, but necessary and essential to succeeding: you'd be surprised at how much you've forgotten
on 28 October 2012
Personally I find the verbal reasoning to be the hardest part on the GMAT. This book is ideal, as the best way to conquer the Verbal part is simply by seeing and doing as many questions as you can, and actually thinking about the quickest way of answering them. Once you do this book, you've pretty much seen it all, and thought of it all before, so come exam time, there shouldn't be any nasty surprises
on 12 September 2011
Its not going to guide you through the tricks and traps set by the GMAT, but its a good starter book and very useful for practicing questions. Obviously, don't depend on it to teach you everything you should know for the GMAT's quantitative section. A good self "prepper" needs more than one GMAT text book!
on 4 March 2012
Just want to say it is a good book to be ready for GMAT exam and any time you read you think you are taking exam, however some times for some questions, author has not answered clearly and it is very difficult to understand especially when you can not ask about the solutions.
on 14 March 2014
I am really satisfied with the book! It is in really good condition! I am really satisfied with the book! It is in really good condition! I can recommend the seller for your desired books!
on 18 September 2014
Essential if you're taking the GMAT - all past questions. However, do not use this in isolation - it's not sufficient. You also need some content guides (like Manhattan GMAT)
on 17 March 2013
Sally is very nice. The book arrived on time and in a perfect shape. I would have expected more exercises. It is a good book, but it is better the math in Official Guide