Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 May 2010
I bought this book a few weeks ago and have found it very informative and helpful. I have been researching my family history for about a year now and this book really helps you to focus on certain aspects of family history and helps you organise your findings and research.
on 21 April 2013
I bought this book as I am interested in Genealogy and I have previously had a "Dummies" book for Computer users. To be honest though I have dipped into the Computer help book I seldom look through this Dummies book on Family History History Online. Though it is the UK edition it feels and looks American, and America of a few decades back. ( One problem of many major online Genealogy sites is their apparent overwhelming premise that the world revolves around that side of the pond and their search engines and data banks reflect this). The layout, cartoons and jokey approach of "Dummies" I think are rather dated, If you are seriously interested in researching Genealogy online I do not think this book is a great deal of help.
DJG
on 21 April 2010
I find this book ideal for genealogy research, especiallyfor a newcomer to the field.Researching Your Family History Online For Dummies, 2nd Edition (UK Edition)
on 9 June 2012
A very helpful book for someone very new to researching family history. It has been passed around other family members and they all agree it is excellent. In good condition on receipt.
on 6 May 2013
I ordered this as I have been doing genealogy off and on for some time. Buying it for my kindle may not have been a clever idea as I think it is a book you need to dodge about the sections bookmarking pages while reading.
on 2 September 2014
i like this product because it is as seller described it also has a clear plastic sleeve which was unexpected, the pages are lovely and clean it is almost like new this product has met my expectations i would buy from this seller again with no hesitation I have just started to explore me family tree and am sure this product is going to help
on 20 May 2013
Great introduction and reference book. Sheds light on all aspects of family history research. A must for all beginners and seasoned academics.
on 12 March 2016
Right cover wrong inside. Two books returned for same defect
on 6 August 2015
A very helpful book when researching family trees.