4.0 out of 5 stars Researching your family history online
I bought this book a few weeks ago and have found it very informative and helpful. I have been researching my family history for about a year now and this book really helps you to focus on certain aspects of family history and helps you organise your findings and research.
Published on 17 May 2010 by D. Chan-Lok

2.0 out of 5 stars Dummy ?
Published 16 months ago by David Girling

4.0 out of 5 stars Researching your family history online, 17 May 2010
D. Chan-Lok (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Researching Your Family History Online For Dummies, 2nd Edition (UK Edition) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Family History, 21 April 2010
Mr. Albert C. Lewis "bertlewis2" (Cardiff, Great Britain) - See all my reviews
I find this book ideal for genealogy research, especiallyfor a newcomer to the field.Researching Your Family History Online For Dummies, 2nd Edition (UK Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars Dummy ?, 21 April 2013
I bought this book as I am interested in Genealogy and I have previously had a "Dummies" book for Computer users. To be honest though I have dipped into the Computer help book I seldom look through this Dummies book on Family History History Online. Though it is the UK edition it feels and looks American, and America of a few decades back. ( One problem of many major online Genealogy sites is their apparent overwhelming premise that the world revolves around that side of the pond and their search engines and data banks reflect this). The layout, cartoons and jokey approach of "Dummies" I think are rather dated, If you are seriously interested in researching Genealogy online I do not think this book is a great deal of help.
DJG

5.0 out of 5 stars Family History, 9 Jun 2012
A very helpful book for someone very new to researching family history. It has been passed around other family members and they all agree it is excellent. In good condition on receipt.

4.0 out of 5 stars All OK, 6 May 2013
I ordered this as I have been doing genealogy off and on for some time. Buying it for my kindle may not have been a clever idea as I think it is a book you need to dodge about the sections bookmarking pages while reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 May 2013
Great introduction and reference book. Sheds light on all aspects of family history research. A must for all beginners and seasoned academics.

Researching Your Family History Online For Dummies, 2nd Edition (UK Edition)
13.59