Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 April 2013
I graduated from Uni a few years back, but didn't pick dynamics and vibration as a final year module. As luck would have it, I got a new job that required dynamics and vibration knowledge.
This is where this book comes in to play, as it starts off with the very simple concepts and then builds on them making them more advanced. I'd say the vibrations section of the book is very good, with good easy to follow examples, and then questions you can then do.
I'd suggest anyone to get this as supplementary reading, or if you want to brush up.
on 3 May 2012
I purchased this book as it is a recommended text for my mechanical engineering degree and I am very happy with it. It explains everything very clearly and in a way that is easy to follow, with good explanations of the theory and practical uses of the topics.

The tutorials in the book are very good practice, and there are examples on almost every type of question.

I would consider this book essential for my exam revision and would recommend it to anyone
on 24 August 2015
Fantastic examples and great explanation of theory