5.0 out of 5 stars Relevant and readable
This guide format works for me because I can sometimes look up issues and get specific advice on a known issue, but also because it encourages browsing and investigating issues I wasn't even aware of.
Published on 6 Mar 2010 by Ea Gaines

3.0 out of 5 stars For boyfriend
This is actually a really good book, I have only managed to get a few glimpses when the boyfriend reads it he is actually a lot calmer and sees my point of view more. I would recommend.
Published 5 months ago by Nikip86

5.0 out of 5 stars Relevant and readable, 6 Mar 2010
Ea Gaines - See all my reviews
This review is from: Improving Your Relationship For Dummies (Paperback)
I always used to think I understood why my partner was upset with me and why we weren't communicating but Paula Hall provide's an outsider's perspective, to an intimate issue, I wouldn't dream of discussing with a friend and wouldn't always know how to broach with my partner.
Being able to separately complete the Relationship Health Check up Questionnaire and use our results as the basis for discussion, was a major eye opener for me and I was genuinely surprised how satisfied my partner was with so many aspects of our relationship.
The romance seemed to go out of our relationship when the kids arrived, but the identification of positive behaviours record we both now complete regularly, helps us both realise how we are showing each other our love, in lots of little ways.
Totting these up has been great fun and started off some steamy sessions, we had let slip. - Thanks Paula Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars improving Your Relationships For Dummies, 16 May 2010
This review is from: Improving Your Relationship For Dummies (Paperback)
This book is an excellent reference source but it is more than that - it's pratical, easy to follow and entertaining because it is written clearly, concisely and with insight and knowledege that is invaluable to the reader who wants to improve their relationship. You can dip 'in' or 'out' of this book according to your needs, but you may also just want to learn more about what makes each other tick. Paula Hall manages to consider all angles and see different points of view which gives the reader faith in what she is saying - a must for those who want an easy read with positive outcomes - I found it so reassuring - well done Lisa

5.0 out of 5 stars Help at hand, 24 Sep 2011
This review is from: Improving Your Relationship For Dummies (Paperback)
The book helped me to rekindle my 12-year old relationship and opened my awareness of the dynamics of sharing the same roof. If you are in a relationship and want it to last, don't wait for it to derail to do something about it. The book can help in a number of different cases.

3.0 out of 5 stars For boyfriend, 3 Mar 2014

Improving Your Relationship For Dummies
Improving Your Relationship For Dummies by Paula Hall (Paperback - 26 Jan 2010)
11.19