Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 May 2010
Once in a while you find a book that actually takes your life and says - yeah this is going to change it. This book did that to me. I have made huge strides with both my grumpiness and my depression since reading this. It might not make the same effect of you, but it's changed mine around.

Really recommended.
on 29 December 2011
Step by step anger management - with real attention to detail - the author doesn't skim over anything, but carefully deals with each and every minor aspect of the subject! A great buy! Can identify with this UK English version a lot more than other U.S. equivalents!
on 1 September 2013
A very useful book to dip in and out of. This book has helped me both in my professional life as a physiotherapist and in my personal life as a mother of two.

I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to beat anger in their life!
on 30 October 2013
Very well presented and easy reading. A lot of sense and good tips for anger control. Would recommend this book.
Thanks
on 5 February 2011
Really useful book with great down-to-earth advice from professionals but without psycho babble or patronising 'count to 10' suggestions! Helped me revise my outlook on life and learn to control my angry outbursts! I would strongly recommend it to anyone that feels they might have anger / stress management or passive-aggressive issues!
on 3 October 2013
Was sceptical but have to say this is really helpful if you want to bring your anger under control. We'll worth a read.
on 10 February 2014
Worth reading. Like many people, having lost my rag on more than a few occasions over the years (and sometimes over some ridiculously petty matters in hindsight), I decided that I wasn't doing myself (or those around me) any favours. This book made me view things differently and provided me with some really useful tips, such as stop ruminating, consider the consequences, ask don't demand and have a positive outlook on situations where necessary/appropriate.

I can honestly say that since reading this I haven't had a single "strop" although in the past I probably would have done!

If you're reading the reviews on this book, chances are you already know you may have anger issues. My advice is to read it, you have nothing to lose and plenty to gain.
on 9 November 2012
I don't usually do product reviews on Amazon. Unsure if I've ever, come to think of it. Anyway, I'm 50 pages in to this book and already I'm feeling a huge sense of relief and, I'm sorry to say, guilt. For so long I've been an angry man, and for lots of different reasons. Reasons up until now have made so much sense to me and have reinforced my behaviour. People have suffered. My family, my friends, my colleagues. Change cannot happen overnight, but a commitment to change can. And this is what I'm committing to do; change. The authors of this book need to be commended for what they've written as their insights cut across so many different issues. And I finally understand what's at the core of my condition; anger.
on 4 August 2011
It did. Truly. It is an easy to follow book that takes you step by step through the processes of how anger develops, triggers and situations etc. You don't need to read through the book to start gaining benefits from it. The very first chapter makes so much sense that your mind starts to open up as to why you needed to buy the book in the first place.

In my opinion it is an excellent book and I can't praise it enough.
This book is great it is easy to understand which is great because it is for my husband and understanding some times can be hard. The book gives you as the person with the anger problem to take control in easy steps you start of with basics and then work up the book is written clearly it has a example of behaviour in each task then the answers to counteract the problem giving you the ability to control any situation in the appropriate way. I would highly recommend this book to anybody that would need that little extra help.