Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 May 2013
Although I'm don't consider myself a dummy I admit I don't know everything, this book vastly improved my electronics knowledge as I would recommend it to anyone wanting to do the same
on 17 July 2013
This is a good down to earth book, concise and to the point. Despite the title i can assure everyone that this book is a great tool when teaching not so technical people.
on 12 January 2013
A good explanation for those who have an interest in how electronics works but know nothing...Would certainly reccomend this book
on 3 June 2013
Delivered quickly, great product and just what I was after. For someone wanting to understand the basics of electronics it is a great guide and easy to understand.
on 19 April 2015
Very well compiled. Ideal for beginners and advanced hobbyists. Good clear illustrations and instructions. Ideal as a learning manual with nice projects to build.
on 6 August 2014
There are many reviews for this book so all I will say is that if you have little or know knowledge then this is as good a place as any to start..
on 27 July 2013
I learned a lot with this book. My only suggestion goes to put more practical examples and some color pictures would enrich a lot this book.
on 24 June 2013
Great book easy to understand and very informative doe's what it say's on the cover.
Very well written10 out of 10 ;0)
on 13 July 2013
i sat my c+g electronics 20 years ago good refreshe, and very well explained...wish they was more like tis years ago
on 24 December 2015
Good book and easy to understand. I quite liked the corny jokes. It helped me with some electronics projects.