5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Oct 2013
D. Raybould "daveraybould" (Cheltenham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reformation Thought: An Introduction (Paperback)
I bought this book as my son and my God-Daughter are taking A Level history. I had a brief knowledge of the subject but only from my exams 35 years ago! This is a great book and it shows the problems with religion in those times. If you are looking to learn about this subject for an exam or if you just want to learn more about the Reformation then this is the book to buy. I have read many others but this is by far my favourite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could read his books written in British spelling, 26 Nov 2012
This review is from: Reformation Thought: An Introduction (Paperback)
I really appreciate this author's books but have been wondering why all the copies I have, though printed in the UK, are written in American spelling. I'm only an evangelical but not a nationalist (in fact, my citizenship is in heaven and I still have Japanese nationality in this world). I believe I'm not the sort of fierce Christian who shows feelings of holy hatred towards his good American neighbours, always shouting 'Remember Hiroshima!' (Sorry for the Fukushima disaster, by the way. The Japanese nuclear power industry has been in the control of the American dream.) I might have a bit of prejudice against the so-called conservative Christians in America. Is it narrow-minded of me to wish British writers to publish their books in British spelling?

ARRAY(0xa952d9fc)

Reformation Thought: An Introduction
Reformation Thought: An Introduction by Alister E. McGrath (Paperback - 2 Mar 2012)
16.99