Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 April 2014
This book is packed full of useful advice on landing page optimisation and is a must read for any conversion specialist or digital marketer. Some great examples and practical tips from beginning to end. Highly recommend.
on 12 December 2012
An excellent, focussed text. Well explained and a fairly easy read.
I have to admit that some of the subject matter was beyond me, (that is no reflection on the authors), however, I have learned some brilliant techniques and approaches, and I will keep this book at hand on my bookshelf.
on 23 April 2015
Quite technical for a novice, but it was helpful in aiding my understanding of website design. I found the psychological component interesting
on 15 January 2015
Very good. Serious. Professional. Expert. Well-written and structured. Useful. Relevant.
on 22 February 2015