5.0 out of 5 stars Laptops for seniors for dummies
This book was ideal for my mother in law, having never used a laptop or computer we bought her this and think it was our best buy for christmas. It's very easy to use with it's clear step by step instructions.
Published on 15 Jan 2011 by paddynat2005

3.0 out of 5 stars too late posting for laptops guide
I bought this book for a neighbour and she is fairly happy with the Dummie Guide to Laptops (Seniors)and the book took a month to reach me- this is unacceptable. I know it originated from the USA but please speed up the posting. I have never had a problem with books sent from Amazon or the Book Depository, in fact your service has been second to none- in the past.
Published on 26 Feb 2012 by FRANCIS R STURT

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptops for seniors for dummies, 15 Jan 2011
This review is from: Laptops for Seniors For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers)) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It Says on the Cover . . ., 24 Mar 2011
When you buy a car, you don't get an instruction leaflet telling you how to drive. Same goes for pcs and laptops. It is taken for granted that you are computer literate. When you are an octogenarian (over 80) and remember being taught to write with chalk on slate, a laptop can be a frightening and mysterious object. So this book came as manna from heaven, and it did the job required of it. Illustrating and telling how to get a result from a laptop is explained in simple language for those who grew up in a different world but want to be part of this one.

Wicked! Worth every penny (1p not 1d!!

5.0 out of 5 stars laptops for seniors for dummies, 8 May 2011
I bought this for my Mum and Dad to help them with the things that they don't know about the laptop because sometimes thay have to ring up one or other of their sons inlaws for help the book is very useful and I would recommed it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 9 Sep 2011
I was really impressed with the speed with which this was delivered. The book was for a friend of mine who was retiring and she thinks this book is absolutely brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 4 July 2012
I bought this as a gift for a friends retirement do as a joke but he has found it useful. The book arrived slightly late but in better condition then I expected and great for price.

3.0 out of 5 stars too late posting for laptops guide, 26 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars It is easy to read, 12 Nov 2014
My stepson recently gave me a laptop which used the Windows 7 system. I had never used Windows 7 before, and hence was unfamiliar with it. This book is just what I needed to help me with Windows 7. It is easy to read, and well laid out, to take the user through all the various aspects in a structured and logical way. The book was sold at a very competitive price, and I received it very promptly.

4.0 out of 5 stars quite easy to find way about, 5 Nov 2013
Good basic information. Easy to find in book what you want. Considering the book is second hand, it is in good condition

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 25 Jun 2013
Friends are delighted that I now have this book as no longer need to be calling on them for help. Clear and well laid out.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, 6 Dec 2012
i bought this for my grandma who has just got a laptop it is clear, easy to read instructions and has really helped her i would definately recomend it

Laptops for Seniors For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
Laptops for Seniors For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers)) by Nancy C. Muir (Paperback - 12 Mar 2010)
Used & New from: £0.01