Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 March 2011
If you are like me and have upgraded to the new version of office, and find yourself a little lost, then you will enjoy this book. I can hit the front of the book, find the topic I am looking for and jump to that page, quick and easy.

Paul Buckner,

Author of from "Broke to Broker, and other stories of finding financial freedom."
on 4 October 2010
This book is very helpful and so easy to understand especially if like me you havent been into computers as they were not around when we were at school. It is clear and easy to digest. Well worth the money.
on 1 January 2013
I have found TEACH YOURSELF manuals invaluable in understanding past Microsoft Programmes and Office 2010 was proving equally elusive before I made the modest investment in this book. I still have a long way to go but, as ever, am finding it easy to follows at both instruction and references levels.
on 26 September 2011
Not very comprehensive which is a great shame as I had high regard for their Windows XP which came in two books and covered all that one would ever want to know. I know it is a big subject, but it needs at least two books with the different parts of Office covered in detail.
on 27 June 2014
Another in the "Teach Yourself" series, it visually explains the ins and outs of Office 2010 which I am still using with no thoughts of upgrading!
on 22 April 2013
Great direction - clear instructions which are easy to understand and images help tremendously. Would recommend this book very highly.
on 16 April 2015
Good straight forward guide and reference book.
on 1 January 2015