5.0 out of 5 stars It is the key
If you have read "The Secret and have struggled to put it into action than this is the book for you. It works on your believes and how to turn them into something you can handle. It is a great book to change the way you think so you can come closer to where you want to be.
Published on 31 May 2010 by Tumay

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of time
This is my second attempt at writing a comment. My first attempt must have been too extreme.

I didn't like this book at all. Why?

Published on 28 Jun. 2008 by pl240596

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It is the key, 31 May 2010
This review is from: The Key: The Missing Secret for Attracting Anything You Want (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Key, 7 Dec. 2007
Tami Brady "Integrated Whole Health" (Calgary, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
We've all heard about The Secret and at least for some it seems to work. They simply focus on what they want and draw it to themselves. How come it works for them but not us? When it comes to fulfilling our deepest wishes, our goals, and our fantasies, often the only thing holding us back is ourselves.

The Key builds on Joe Vitale's book The Attractor Factor (featured in the The Secret). This book looks to the reasons why manifesting our dreams sometimes fails to work. The key to this is our beliefs. We may really want a million dollars or a new car but deep down we feel it is wrong to be so materialistic. We feel that anything we get must gain through hard work and sacrifice. Then, we wonder why we must struggle to get money. Simply put, our beliefs are actually counteracting what we say we want.

The Key details a variety of methods that we can use to explore our beliefs, see how these ideals interfere with our dreams, and then cleanse our system of obstacles that keep us from being happy and content. The exercises are simple to undertake. They are also surprisingly effective for self knowledge purposes and for understanding why how we unconsciously create obstacles for ourselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 Feb. 2012
Michael Hayes "Revenue" (Stowting, UK) - See all my reviews
Joe Vitale is an amazing character, we need more like him. A few attack him via the security of reviews, but these very same people wish they could do even half of what he does. Joe is a brash character, just accept that. He does not suffer fools gladly, his writings are for those with a view to improving their lives. If you think you know better than Joe then go away and write your own book, but you will be sick to the back teeth when you don't get a single review! This is an amazing book, simple as that!

5.0 out of 5 stars I finally got it!!, 24 Feb. 2008
Tina (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
In his book The Key, Joe Vitale did 2 major things for me.

Firstly - He explained why all the self-help stuff I have read, (and tried to put into practice) doesn't work a lot of the time. He then gives techniques for clearing the rubbish in our subconscious minds.

Secondly, and most amazingly, the Ho'oponopono technique (from ancient Hawaiian spirituallity)works instantly with any and all problems you care to name. It does mean that you have to accept 100% responsibility for absolutely everything that happens to you. This might be hard for some. Once you can do that, this technique (1 of 10 in the book) is I believe, the single most effective, speedy and simple one for clearing the rubbish that prevents us from having life filled with love and good things. No affirming or visualising until you are blue in the face!!!

This is a fast track route to increased health, wealth & happiness but more importantly - spirituality.

I have ordered Joe's book Zero Limits, which goes into more detail with this technique (which was used by a Dr. to cure a ward of criminally insane patients).

Thanks Joe. I love you!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of time, 28 Jun. 2008

I didn't like this book at all. Why?

Because it gives you false hope. I'll explain: Yes I believe that everything in the Universe, including our thoughts, are connected. But the problem with books like The Key, The Secret, The Attraction Factor, are that you send out the wrong thoughts. The thoughts you are sending out to the Universe are 'I'm not satisfied with what I have. I want this, and I want that.' You are sending out thoughts of weakness. The thoughts you are sending are not your's but those of your ego. You are not empowering yourself with attaining your desires, you are living in hope that the Universe will provide them for you.

This is how the law of attraction really works: You focus your attention on what you have at this moment - now. True happiness comes from within. When you are truly happy without the need for attachments the things you want will become attracted to you.

This book will temporarily lift your spirits. If your attractions come to you, you will thank the book. If they don't you'll end up extremely disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book for vision and goals, 24 Nov. 2008
This teaches you to focus your mind on what you want in life and not on what you don't want. The idea is that when you are focused exclusively on what you want you naturally gravitate toward that goal. There is a bit of the universal energy in it all however and it literally claims you can have anything at all - but I found it very good for motivation and focusing the mind on my goals. Another book which is good for focusing the mind on future life plans is the VISION `Life Diary 2009' . 'The Key' and this daily planner will help to motivate and inspire you towards what you want in life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Continues the theme, 23 Feb. 2012
Paula Segura (Middlesbrough, England) - See all my reviews
One of Joe's better reads. Although it doesn't really give anything new, it is worth reading just to strengthen your belief system. I like to read books on the same subject and find that most are along the same lines, but it takes away the boredom of reading the same book over and over again. I like to mark the best bits up and then I can just go straight to those places if I need to refresh. What I like about Joe is his way of putting things across, of course he promotes himself as far as he can but that aside, he's a character I like.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Vital(e) Piece of The Puzzle!, 26 Dec. 2007
Like many people these days, I have also written a book on how to create the life of your dreams with effortless ease. And I have known for a very long time that negative subconscious programming can sabotage your ability to do that. However, even though I do spend the first hour of my workshops talking about this issue, and laying out my own technique for uncovering and eliminating your blocks to manifesting what you want to have, do, or be in life, I'll be honest with you. For a variety of reasons, I barely touch on that subject in my own book! For that reason, I applaud Joe for writing "The Key." In this book, Joe offers not one, but ten techniques for eliminating your hidden blocks to manifesting . . . which is wise because people have very different ways of learning and healing. Thank you, Joe, for putting this piece of the puzzle into its proper place. And, dear reader, if you are interested in the manifestation process from a more traditionally spiritual perspective, I invite you to read my book, as well.

Steven Lane Taylor, author of Row, Row, Row Your Boat: A Guide for Living Life in the Divine Flow

5.0 out of 5 stars Open the door to the secret, 14 Feb. 2010
Eileen R. Martin (skelmersdale uk) - See all my reviews
An amazing aid to clearing the historical debris, which can clutter the mind and hinder progress, on the road to self awareness and mastering the secret.

2.0 out of 5 stars "Quick money" device, 26 July 2008
This books contains some useful insights.
Still, it is very clear that it is just meant to be a quick way of multiplying the sales channels of what the author has already said in other books; it comes so far as to partially consist of transcriptions of seminaries with much blabla and nothing that is not a repetition of what was already said.

Also not pleasing is the constant self advertising of the author and promotion of his other books, internet sites etc. A bit would still go if made with class and decency, but in my eyes this was not the case here.

All in all, I would not spend the money again for this book and do not consider it a good investment.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Key: The Missing Secret for Attracting Anything You Want
The Key: The Missing Secret for Attracting Anything You Want by Joe Vitale (Paperback - 24 Nov. 2009)