on 26 March 2011
If you're an accountant (like myself) and have never read any of Gerber's work, then this book is an
absolute must. And when read in conjunction with the E Myth, it will, without doubt change the way
you'll grow your practice. If that's what you want to do! If, on the other hand you're an old
hand at Gerber's approach to business and have followed some of his ideas, this book does offer a few nuggets.
But overall "I think I've read it all before". Including, it has to be said, the dying chapters were Gerber traditionally
descends into spiritual twaddle and navel-gazing.
on 26 August 2013
I hate reading but I could not put this book down. It is so good. I would frequently smile as if to say, how did he know that? This book is a must for anyone thinking about being an accountant or one that wants to make things more profitable. It is sensible advice.
on 27 November 2014
This has proved to be an eye-opener about how accountants who work for themselves can break out of the worker-drone status and grow into entrepreneurs.
I wish I had found this earlier in my career.
on 25 November 2015