5.0 out of 5 stars Outlook 2010 for Dummies
A very good purchase, it answers all my questions when they crop up, with this book I'm able to sort out mega problems as and when they happen. It's a must, to have by your side.
Published on 31 Jan 2011 by Mr. T. W. Bowler

3.0 out of 5 stars Provides basic information but no more
I wanted a book that could give me a good introduction to Outlook 2010. This book does provide some basic information, but no more that what I could get from the help files. Also some basic information was missing and it took me ages to sort things out for myself.
Published 16 months ago by CN

5.0 out of 5 stars Outlook 2010 for Dummies, 31 Jan 2011
This review is from: Outlook 2010 For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers)) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not so "DUMMY", 18 Nov 2011
AN EXCELLENT AND COMPREHENSIVE BOOK AND CERTAINLY "a reference book for the others" TO COIN A PHASE.However, modern printing methods do not help us oldies to read it!Outlook 2010 For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery of a very good reference book, 6 Sep 2011
Stephen Coe (London) - See all my reviews
Very good book. Explains all the things you never knew about a product that you have been using for years but never explored beyond the basics. Amazing how Outlook can help you in so many other ways. Very prompt delivery and sold at the cheapest price I could find.

3.0 out of 5 stars Provides basic information but no more, 3 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars So Useful., 10 Jan 2014
Rev. D. G. Laurence (Whitstable U.K.) - See all my reviews
Outlook is a complex programme that has a host of hidden features. This book helps you to get the most out of it, I have found it very helpful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Outlook 2010 for Dummies, 23 Nov 2013
Jo-Bo (Planet Earth) - See all my reviews
I bought this as work was going over to new system from Lotus Notes to Outlook. I found this book to be a little too basic for my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed for the dummy, 20 April 2013
As with many of these type books they provide excellent advice and guidance for beginners - the more advanced users would need to refer to other forms of aid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Purchase, 22 Mar 2013
As a newcomer to Outlook 2000 this is just what I needed to find my way round the screen - Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly recommend it! Delivery was quick and arrived as expected, 31 Aug 2014
As with all 'Dummies' books, this book too has been most helpful for both work and home use! Thoroughly recommend it! Delivery was quick and arrived as expected. Would use this Supplier again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 7 Jan 2011
Colin Chetwood "inquiring mind" (south west france) - See all my reviews
I was very disappointed with this product. I had been looking forward so much to it. I had used it before some years ago and liked it very much. Now it's everything the previous product wasn't. Slow and cumbersome, difficult to use , doesn't work with Hotmail that I like, generates many copies of email attachments with text or pictures.Do you get the picture??

Guess what, I don't use it now. The only thing I liked about it , and it works,is if you put a reminder in the calender it sends an email to remind you. Now that I like. But that's it folks.
I haven't given Microsoft my views as as with most new software products you have no telephone contact and if you try filling in the questionnaires you never get a response, so I don't bother with them now. (FAQ'S are a dead loss)

Colin Chetwood

Outlook 2010 For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
Outlook 2010 For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers)) by Bill Dyszel (Paperback - 28 May 2010)