4.0 out of 5 stars Norwegian knitting, 25 Mar 2011
V. A. Ballard "val ballard" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Norwegian Sweater Techniques for Today's Knitter (Paperback)
The author explains the techniques of Norwegian knitting very clearly and there is a lot of useful information that can be applied to knitting in general eg. knitting in the round, finishing techniques. She includes patterns for adults and children and there are lots of colour photographs. I doubt you would find a better book about this style of knitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Norwegian knits, 21 Feb 2012
Just the book I have been looking for. I particularly wanted the peony design and it is there. There are also other patterns I need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration for a different technique, 26 Mar 2011
Julie Blight "dartmoor jules" (ashburton) - See all my reviews
I was introduced to knitting on circular needles so that the weight of the knitting is resting on my lap and not on my wrists. I decided to buy this book to investigate knitting in the round but still have not yet built up the confidence to cut out armholes etc although the book clearly explains about where to sew first.

5.0 out of 5 stars New ideas, 27 Dec 2011
I bought this book to find different techniques for steeking fairisle, and although I haven't tried any of the patterns yet, I certainly will be! I love the idea of knitting facings in as you go.

Norwegian Sweater Techniques for Today's Knitter
Norwegian Sweater Techniques for Today's Knitter by Therese Chynoweth (Paperback - 18 May 2010)