5.0 out of 5 stars Family and Budget Friendly
Having been vegetarian for over 5 years, I decided to become vegan about 3 months ago. Feeding myself lovely vegan food was not a problem, but my omnivorous family were aghast at the 'weird' food I suddenly started to serve up at dinnertime. I began cooking two different meals, one meal for my two children and husband and a vegan meal for myself, but I found this...
Published on 2 July 2012 by E. Foster

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay
in all honest there a re far too many meat substitute ideas in this book for me. it is also written for the American market so can be difficult to get through. there were a few nice recipes which I will use but on the whole not worth getting for me.
Published 12 months ago by JC

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ideas, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Vegan on the Cheap: Great Recipes and Simple Strategies That Save You Time and Money (Paperback)
Great all round book and good value. Bought for my newly vegan daughter and she loves it! I recommend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy recipes with lots of pictures, 9 Aug 2013
Bought for a friend who wants to try being Vegan but is not great at cooking! Lots of pictures showing what the meals should look like and seems to be good variety

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase., 5 July 2014
I am so impressed with this book. It is everything I like to see in a cookbook. The recipes are right along the lines of everything I love to eat and they're not fussy at all, and when I checked the shopping list in the book, I had all but a couple of items already in my cupboards which is excellent because I don't have to go buy faddy expensive ingredients. The advice on saving money is so helpful as I'm on a budget now that I have just retired and it inspires me to save more money without thinking it's a drudge. It is written in easy speak and keeps my attention whenever I dip into it.
I can honestly say this is the best vegan cookbook I have bought, and I've bought quite a few over the years. It suits me and my lifestyle to a T. I would heartily recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth buying, 23 Aug 2014
This book is excellent, keep on using again and again. It's made going vegan easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Oct 2014
Love the price guide, sensible recipes that work without faddy ingredients

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, 3 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, Quick delivery, 4 Dec 2014
R. E. Porter "The Jazz Rep" (Ipswich, England) - See all my reviews
A1, Good item, Quick delivery,Very Pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Nov 2014
Wonderful ideas for vegans and non vegans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Dec 2014