5.0 out of 5 stars Making the most of Disney Magic
This book covers absolutely every aspect of a DISNEY Holiday in Florida. It does
Published on 8 Nov. 2009 by Andrew Reynolds

3.0 out of 5 stars for people who like to plan
Published on 16 Mar. 2010 by L. King

5.0 out of 5 stars Making the most of Disney Magic, 8 Nov. 2009
Andrew Reynolds (Essex , UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2010 (Unofficial Guides) (Paperback)
only cover the Disney Parks, i.e. not Universal, Seaworld etc etc but the depth of information and quality of tips certainly makes this book excellent value for money. Particularly of use are the pre-planned Park visit Itineries. Using these actualy does save hours. The only thing I would say is that I bought the book too late. Yu need to buy this book at least two months prior to travelling to get the most out of the tme you are actually there but is equally useful in helping you plan and book your trip. So buy it before you book is my advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best travel book for anyone visiting WDW, 28 Jan. 2010
S. Dennis "senga 2" (UK) - See all my reviews
As a family we have visited WDW three times and used this book everytime. The tour guides are a must as they get you round the parks virtually without queueing. The information is priceless, we have stayed both in and out of Disney resorts and this book has helped us make informed choices on where to stay and where to eat without breaking the budget. The book is quite thick but reading it is not difficult as it flows well. I must have read it cover to cover at least 5 times, and I'm now planning my next trip.

3.0 out of 5 stars for people who like to plan, 16 Mar. 2010
L. King - See all my reviews
well i purchased this book to give me an insight into WDW florida but i was overwhelmed by the sheer size and depth of this book. it covers EVERYTHING from orlando hotels to disney hotels, getting around orlando (2 full pages of average commuting times from various places), restaurants of all kinds and the most in depth ride by ride guide for each of the five main disney parks i've ever seen. it also insuldes numerous touring plans for all the parks depending on which rides you wish to go on. phew its an exhausting read....all 850 pages of it

this book is really for people who like to plan everything!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great once again., 6 Oct. 2009
Excellent guide that I have been buying for the past few years, its invaluable whether it be your first visit or you're a more experienced traveler this guide will prove very useful.

4.0 out of 5 stars A planning must have, 9 Oct. 2009
This book is full of great info. It is perhaps to big to take with you but makes an brilliant planning tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't leave home without it, 19 May 2010
Campbell Ford (West Lothian, UK) - See all my reviews
We'd been to Walt Disney World Orlando before, before hearing of this book, so in many ways knew how crucial it could be to try it out 2nd time around. We were right.

Whilst you may raise your blood pressure trying to complete the park visits in accordance with the (varied and well thought out) Touring Plans, we did find the guidance really valuable. Even things as simple as whether an attraction was considered worth visiting or not, makes a huge difference to your day. These parks are an assault on the senses and on your sense of reality, so do not underestimate the feeling of disorientation and "what do we try to do first" when you get there.

The Unofficial Guide takes a lot of this strain out of the visit. It's also an entertaining read. A good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended if you've not visited WDW before, or even if you have, 28 Dec. 2011
I'm not a fan of using the guide on what rides/attractions to hit on what days and at what time as I like my time at Disney to be organic. However, for a family with limited time and small children these planners can be a life saver!

For me however, I love all the extra information and reviews on the parks, hotels, attractions and restaurants. It really helps you see Disney as resort and not just parks and rides.

Highly recommended if you've not visited WDW before, or even if you have but want to gain some extra knowledge to make your next trip even better!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2010, 14 April 2010
This is probably the best book I have ever bought. Having just come back from Florida,I can honestly say I couldn't have done without this book. The tips were great and having all the information about the parks and rides made every trip out easy to plan. The tour plans at the back of the book were the best. I followed the tour plans which were set out which meant we got to do all the most popular rides without having to queue too long. I highly recommend this book to anyone vising Disney World in Florida.

5.0 out of 5 stars great guide, 28 Jun. 2010
I have been to Florida a few times and still found this book very useful. It's full of titbits of information and help as well as major information. I purchased this book as it was recommended to me and it has lived up to expectations. Something great to read whilst you are waiting to go on your holiday. I would totally reccommend this book if you are a new visitor or an 'oldie'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 20 Jun. 2010
I thought this guide book was very well written with lots of useful information. There are, IMO, a few too many readers letters but some are useful. The book talks a lot about touring plans, which are probably great for most people but as I am disabled, they are irrelevant to me.

The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2010 (Unofficial Guides)
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2010 (Unofficial Guides) by Bob Sehlinger (Paperback - 1 Sept. 2009)
Used & New from: £0.01