4.0 out of 5 stars Americano
This is a good recipe book for coeliacs. I'm not a fan of spicy foods but there is enough variety in this book that I don't regret the purchase. I like how you're told how long the sauces keep in the fridge or freezer. Make sure to use the look inside feature on this website to check the layout of the book.

Now the things I don't like:
- the measurements...
Published on 16 Aug 2011 by Miss Halsall

2.0 out of 5 stars Gluten Free Cookbook
Published on 22 Jun 2012 by Ginger

4.0 out of 5 stars Americano, 16 Aug 2011
This review is from: The Gloriously Gluten-Free Cookbook: Spicing Up Life with Italian, Asian, and Mexican Recipes (Paperback)

Now the things I don't like:
- the measurements are in cups as it is an american cookery book, so you will need to convert the measurements;
- the book starts off with stories about coeliac disease diagnosis, etc. If you weren't already familiar with coeliac disease you wouldn't buy the book in the first place. However, this is a downfall I've found in every coeliac cookbook I've bought (I've got around 10 now).

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting recipes, 18 Dec 2012
I bought this book when I was holding a dinner party for friends who needed gluten free food. I was able to shop for all he ingredients, nothing difficult to find. I was pleased with the results and the recipes are easy to follow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas, easy to make, 21 Feb 2013
Deborah W (Somerset, England) - See all my reviews
Whether you need to avoid gluten or not (which I do), this has fantastic recipes. Try the chicken and broccoli in peanut sauce!

2.0 out of 5 stars Gluten Free Cookbook, 22 Jun 2012
Upon receipt of this book I was very disappointed that there were no photographs to illustrate what the dishes were supposed to look like. I was so looking forward to using it as only just been diagnosed and was looking for inspiration. You will not find any in this book. Boring layout, only positive point was that there were a few good gluten free tips for cooking but not worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 27 Aug 2013
Good book but only a few recipes I will use more than once. I am a little disappointed for myself.

9.79