Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 October 2009
Some sections of this book are not clear. There should be more screen print figures to describe certain aspects of Autocad. And the biggest disapointment for me was that the book does not cover 3D drawing.
on 22 April 2012
I am learning AutoCAD and bought this guide because it seemed like the best option.

I found this book to be well written by the author, but like most FOR DUMMIES guides, there is far too much bluster and I spend a lot of time just wishing I could get to the point.

It is probably a good guide for people who are a bit nervous about AutoCAD, but not so good for those who just want to get on with it.
on 14 June 2015
Purchased this book at a really good price. If you need to understand more about autocad and dint want to break the bank then this is the way forward. Well laid out and not too difficult to understand.
on 4 April 2013
Great book and you would be a dummy if you were learning AutoCad and did not buy this book. Full marks to the book and the seller.
on 14 September 2010
this book is great, because, i am a student on architecture, and iduring summer i went through this book it was very good, it shows you everything step by step.i recomended to everyone.
on 8 July 2013
Clear and concise , what more do you want unless you can throw a tutor in as well for this dummy !
on 15 January 2015
was just as described, very pleased
on 31 December 2014
great seller.fast delivery.thanks
on 23 February 2011
Whilst the content and format of the Dummies series is very good, the version I purchased was not suitable for my Apple Mac. I had therefore to return it but was able to repurchase an appropriate alternative. I must say that this was the first time I had used the returns system and found it easy and convenient with the refund paid very promptly.
on 30 January 2015