5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 Sep 2011
Its hard to sum up in a few words how utterly amazing this book is. It is written with such insight, compassion and gentleness that can only come from someone that knows the despair of those dark days of the soul. It adresses beautifully the issue of depression and faith. Ive stuggled for nearly two decades to try to understand how I can be Christian and still suffer such despair, that if I just prayed harder or tried harder or "named and claimed" my healing will surely appear. But no. This book has spoken of these things and so much more with a gentle spirit that has given me hope and shined a light in my darkness. Thank you Barbara.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jesus Wept : When Faith and Depression Meet., 21 May 2012
This review is from: Jesus Wept: When Faith and Depression Meet (Hardcover)
What a fantastic book. I bought it for myself as I am a Christian who has struggled with depression for the last few years. I often struggled with why I felt in such despair even though I am a Christian. This book answered so many questions for me and made me realise I am not alone in my situation. It is written with such insight which can only come from somebody who has been in that situation and the author uses her experiences to write a book which will no doubt help any Christian who is struggling with depression. Thank you for a wonderful book which helped me so much and which will help any Christian struggling with depression.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jesus Wept: When Faith and Depression Meet, 6 July 2009
This review is from: Jesus Wept: When Faith and Depression Meet (Hardcover)
For Christians who struggle with depression this book address the subject from personal experience and from the stories of other people. For me it help to see that I am not alone in how I feel especially about the challenges that come with Christian Faith and depression.

Jesus Wept: When Faith and Depression Meet
Jesus Wept: When Faith and Depression Meet by Barbara C. Crafton (Hardcover - 24 April 2009)