on 18 March 2013
I love this book, I read it when I was ready to make changes in my life and I truly love it. It was a joy to read with real life examples that I could connect with. I felt like I wasn't on my own trying to make a better life for myself and I felt empowered by the book. I worked through all the exercises and I felt lighter and better for it. It help me see that for a long time I was stopping myself with my own belief system from getting what I want and it inspired me to make some big positive changes in my life. If your ready to live the life you deserve and have and do all the wonderful things you dream about this will help you take the steps to make those dreams reality. It isn't a magic wand and it does involve action and effort but I feel empowered and inspired and I find all sorts of ways to find good in all situations thank you so much Joe Vitale!!
on 24 January 2012
The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or Anything Else) from the Inside Out Dr Joe Vitale gives his five step plan to attracting wealth, happiness and success in life. Joe is president of Hypnotic Marketing Inc, a marketing consultant firm and is known as the 'buddha of the internet' - he was one of the featured 'teachers' in the film 'The Secret' and is a well known metaphysics author and entrepeneur.Joe wrote this book back in 1997 before the film The Secret even existed. Friends of Esther and Jerry Hicks and Bob Proctor, to name a few, he found out how to use the Law of Attraction and uses his interesting experiences to bring to life his 5 steps teaching how to attract abundance in your life, take control of beliefs and focus on what you want. His writing is engaging and enlightening, giving inspiration and motivation, including a Prosperity IQ test and worksheets helping readers to really embed their learning.

Joe's life has been sprinkled with miracles throughout and he shares his amazing success in attracting wealth and turning his health and circumstances around after long periods of time spent practically destitute and at one stage, homeless. Joe has met many fascinating people from different walks of life in his career and is able to inject surprising and inspiring facts into his book which help us understand how The Law of Attraction works. There's no doubt that Joe's natural ability in sales and marketing have given him the edge but when it comes to making excuses why we can't do what Joe has done in his life, he's quick to remind us: 'Excuses are beliefs. If you buy into them, youre stuck. If you beleive instead that theres always a way around whatever the excuse is, then you'll move forward'. His philosophy is 'theres always a way'

His 5 step process really is simple but effective:

Step 1 - idenitfy and banish all negative influences in your life - then decide what you don't want!

Step 2 - Use your 'Dont want' list to create your 'Do Want' list! Joe helps us to find what we really want in life

Step 3 - get in touch with your spiritual side, align your conscious thought with your unconscious thought and find out what your true beliefs really are.

Step 4 - Feel the feeling of reachng your goal, achieving your dream, tap into the power of thought

Step 5 - Take inspired action, trust and let go

Finally, Jo focuses on 6 key points

1 You are totally responsible for your experiences in your life

2 You are absorbing beliefs from the culture itself

3 You are not ruler of the earth, but you have more power than you ever realised

4 You can change your thoughts

5 You can do the impossible

6 Whatever image you add feeling to will manifest

Joe tackles everyday subjects in an easy to read, down to earth way including how every individual has a responsibility towards the planet earth and our fellow human beings simply by the fact that our thoughts dictate events. Above all Joe is a firm believer in this Bob Proctor quote: "Everything that happens in your life is moving you in the direction of your goals"

The Attractor Factor is very real - its about real people, real situations and real success. Its anecdotal style means you can pick it up, dip into it for a few words of inspirational wisdom and insight, and put it down again. Well worth a read.
on 14 March 2014
The only think I think Joe really misses out of his books is the fact that (outside him constantly trying to sell you his other books and work) that the only way you can move forward, is actually to work on your negative issues first so that you are actually free of them to be able to concentrate on the positive. Once you can master the 'how' to do this - which incidentally he never mentions the how in any of his books - you can then go on to achieve great things, and it is all achevable.
on 6 October 2012
Let me get something clear here.

I have been a successful online marketer for over 6 years now and I love this business but I als love coaching and writing books. I have found that everything by Dr Joe is awesome and this book is simply CRAMMED FULL of success based ideas. You have to understand that I have read many books but this one CHANGED MY LIFE!

It may change yours?

Greg De Tisi
on 25 March 2009
The Attractor Factor is my number one choice for 2009 so far. I read this book from cover to cover in 2 days and found it amazing. All the words rang true for me and am so grateful to Joe for sharing his wisdom. The book is very easy to read and understand and if you are looking for meaning in your life and a way to really be, do, and have what it is you desire then this book is for you. Laid out in 5 easy to follow steps this book is the only thing you need to turn your life around for the better. If you are interested in the Law of Attraction then this book is the only book you'll need to read.
on 29 September 2011
This five-step plan, 300+ page book has it all: the Attractor Factor IQ test, exercises for putting lessons into practice and plenty of stories from Joe. It certainly keeps you working and is more than enough to feed the mind.
on 18 April 2009
Very good book. So simply and directly written with some great advice. It's along the same vein as The Secret but is definately not a re-hash. So much more!
on 7 September 2015
It explains the law of attraction really well and also explains why sometimes the law of attraction does not seem to work.

Unfortunately the book contain a lot of sales pitch material for Joe Vitale’s other products and it looks like more like “buy my other stuff” than actually learning something useful.

In conclusion: it has some useful information regarding the law of attraction and how you can use it in your benefit, but it also has a lot of pages which look like ads to the author’s other products. I would recommend getting Rhonda Byrne’s book “The Magic” because it is a step by step guide on using the law of attraction for your benefit.
on 1 June 2014
Really interesting ......enjoyed every page:) could read it over & over, can't wait 2 start it again & put the exercises into practice.... would deff recommend this book...... good job Dr Joe. :) x
on 15 May 2013
Great to read I would highly recommend this book and other books like this to get you on a find start to you personal development..