1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL!!, 4 Sep 2011
This review is from: Trading Options For Dummies (Paperback)
I didn't even finish this book. You can tell from my other reviews that I'm a big fan of the financial "for dummies" books mainly because they serve as an introduction to a subject. But this starts talking about things from the very beginning which anyone who is new to options would not have a clue about. To me the author seems like he really doesn't care about this book. I think that the author makes no effort in trying to make it easy to read and enjoyable (which nearly every other financial "for dummies" authors do). This book was simply poor and I think that it's a real disappointing addition to what is otherwise a great series of financial "for dummies books". JUST AWFUL........

1.0 out of 5 stars Makes the huge mistake that the reader is "Experienced", 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Trading Options For Dummies (Paperback)
This book is NOT for Dummies, It is for, it says, those with experience. It lost me inside 15 pages. Therefore should NOT be part of the 'for Dummies' series. Very disappointed. Waste of money at such an early stage in my interest in trading options..

Trading Options For Dummies
Trading Options For Dummies by George A. Fontanills (Paperback - 28 April 2008)
11.19