Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 January 2013
This is exceedingly easy to follow and well written. Anyone with a Nikon D40X cannot fail to be impressed. The handbook I got with the camera was appallingly offputting and confusing.
on 13 October 2011
A very nice, simple introduction to the use of the camera. Personally I would have preferred to have seen some of the earlier chapters truncated somewhat (A Pre-Dummies Guide?) and a little more emphasis on using the camera.
Overall a good replacement for the poorly written manual.
on 7 November 2015
Have had my camera for years,recently joined a camera club on techniques,but still did not understand my camera. Have learned so much in a short space of time .. a great book
on 15 December 2013
I got a Nikon D40 due to my keeping of African Cichlids,now it was my first SLR camera.I found it very confusing to work out,but this book has helped out massively ;-)
on 11 April 2014
I still think that I am a dummy and struggle to understand the book but Iam 75 year old and am used to film cameras and not digital
on 19 June 2013
I like this guide a lot. It is very useful and in color. maybe it is a very beginner guide, explain everything step by step.
on 31 January 2014
I have been told that this is a great book. the person that this was bought for uses it for reference all the time.
on 11 February 2012
Good book that explains in easy language most if not all of the features for Nikon D40. Good camera and great book.
on 18 June 2013
It was better than expected it is helping me use the camera better and take far better pictures than before
on 8 February 2015
As everyone else who has purchased this has said, it makes working with your d40 so much easier