4.0 out of 5 stars Useful book
The Lifehacker site is one of my regular hits on the web. This book is a really useful round up of some of the fundamental tips. I guess it is getting a bit out of date, but I still love dipping in the book now and again.
Published on 19 Jun 2009 by Jim Voorhout

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Special
This book is nothing special with many tips MAC specific which means they are useless to me.

A lot of it is obvious and some of it is just a list of useful applications you could read about anywhere.

Disappointing.

-- Lee
Published on 13 July 2009 by Lee Englestone

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful book, 19 Jun 2009
This review is from: Upgrade Your Life: The Lifehacker Guide to Working Smarter, Faster, Better (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tips!, 28 July 2009
D. Smith - See all my reviews
This book is a dip in and out book. It gives you great tips for both Windows and Mac platforms. Plus it gives you web addresses to things you wouldn't have went on before for services. This book is great for anyone from a new computer user to experts, with difficultly levels with every tip. Great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifehacker - excellent - worth it just for the mail tips, 20 Dec 2009
I bought this book for a mate who is totally computer obsessed (hobby) - he loves it.
I bought it then for me to help with my e-mail overload and work organisation.
It is superb.
If I can implement a tenth of it, I may release enough time to finish the rest of the book.
I also recommend her web site.
Dave