5.0 out of 5 stars Know more about heart disease, you owe it to yourself
This book is to be recommended.

I have just read it and since I have a strong history of heart disease, found the information valuable.

Published on 18 Jan 2011 by Edgar

3.0 out of 5 stars Reverse Heart Disease Now
OK. Nothing really new - although if I hadn`tr read up the subject before it might strike me as being informative
Published 11 months ago by June Margaret Venn

5.0 out of 5 stars Know more about heart disease, you owe it to yourself, 18 Jan 2011
Edgar "bookbound" (shropshire, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reverse Heart Disease Now: Stop Deadly Cardiovascular Plaque Before it's Too Late (Paperback)
This book is to be recommended.

It is written by two Cardiologists who practice within conventional medicine in the States, but have seen it is necessary to have an open mind to alternatives too AND that both conventional medicine and 'alternatives' can marry together very well to benefit the patient, (and themselves in the long run).

If you think your at risk of heart disease then there is one word i have to say to you...INFLAMMATION.... do not listen to those who say cholesterol is the killer and Statins are your saviour...they are wrong...they are wrong....they are wrong.

Investigate for yourself if you have a medical condition. High cholesterol isnt a disorder its a symptom of a disorder ...and often this is hypothyroidism...but dont take my word read this book and Dr Barry Durrant-Peatfields book about your thyroid. Yes the two are linked believe me....My whole family have suffered heart disease, but little did we know it was because we all have hypothyroidism and are avid meat eaters....oh yes that matters too, since high levels of animal protein causes high levels of homocysteine, which causes inflammation and cholesterol gets caught up along the way..

Heart disease is a western disease which is seen around the world once a western diet and lifestyle are adopted by others.

Good book worth reading and worth knowing more about this condition...it could save your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST VALUE FOR MONEY, 11 Oct 2010
This is the most valuable book I have ever read because it has done more to change my thinking about taking care of my health than anything I have ever encountered.

If you care about your health, the book is priceless.The advice is extremely insightful.

The only negative is that I wish that I had read it 50 years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why don't GP's read this book., 8 July 2011
I was surprised at how much sense this book makes. I wish I had known about CoQ10 years ago. I don't understand how GP's seem so ill informed and can only posit the views of the British Medical Council. Together with " The Cholesterol Con", I have found this book invaluable and more importantly, potentially life saving!

5.0 out of 5 stars great detail and well presented, 29 May 2011
Chris Haji-michael (Austria) - See all my reviews
If you suffer from any CV problems, from just high blood pressure to something more serious, then this book is for you. Really informative with a strong discussion about CoQ10. I just hope these guys keep it updated as time and knowledge moves on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 7 Dec 2013
This is the very best life changing book I have ever bought I bought the vitamins and enzymes the book recommended and I've never looked back no wheelchair and the walking stick has also gone now.I can't recommend this book enough for the benefit of heart health I had heart failier so bad they said I could drop dead anytime that's the truth I had no quality of life until I read this book.I haven't got a sympathetic Cardiologist natural remedies are taboo to her.But I am living proof it's worked for me.I go for my heart echo every year and I never get to see my cardiologist but last year I was asked about the book and had been taking it with me every year.as I had bought an extra copy.the radiographer said We talking about the team will read this.Well what can I say after seeing me improve so greatly they had to want to know in the end

5.0 out of 5 stars Should really be titled "Stop Heart Disease Now", 17 Jan 2014
The 'Reverse' bit is pushing the contents of this book too far really but it's still an excellent and thought provoking view on the role of cholesterol in the diet. If you're currently on statins or thinking of it give this book a read first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 14 April 2013
I brought this for some one else and they say it is very good. I have started reading some sections myself to help with my illness which is not anything to do with heart disease but it has some interesting sections that are useful in other illnesses like the production of ATP and the build up of toxins. Give lots of advice on supplementation and diet as well.

My friend I brought it for had an heart attack and he is using this book among others recovering well without all the drugs that was given him. This is a must if you want to be informed about heart disease other than what you get told at the hospital and doctors.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reverse Heart Disease Now, 26 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, easy to understand, 14 Mar 2013
Mrs. S. Lewis "Sarah" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
generally all in plain English. a bit technical at times, though plough on - it's worth it! GIves advice for prevention, limitation of symptoms and what to do if already have big heart problems

ARRAY(0xae1169c8)