on 28 September 2011
This book is NOT for newbies. When I purchased it, I was newbie so it couldn't use it at all. It is currently sitting on my desk since it arrives and I spent just first 2 days figuring to use tricks and tips but of no use. But I accept it as my fault not the author's fault. Someone wrote the comment complaining about use of 3rd party plugins, yes that's is there but it is mainly the last chapter only. The main problem with this book, however is that example files are not provided with the book and if you search the book website, you cannot find them there either, makes the book of no use. Overall I recommend not to buy this book, if you are newbie or if you are someone who needs example files to go through each trick and tip.
on 26 March 2008
great book for helping you get on to the new Photoshop CS3 as it has step by step guidance and very helpful tips and tricks. I found this book the best I have used and will continue to use for a long time
on 13 November 2009
If you are an amateur photographer looking for a way to improve your photos, to correct some defects, to blend in two different photos, among other things, this is the book. I won't make you a photoshop professional but it will make you proud and your photos will look a lot nicer.
on 29 March 2010
Superb idiots guide to CS3, with numbered steps fully illustrated, allowing all types of photo editing to be undertaken with little experience. My only criticism is that there is not much explanation as to why a particular step is taken, which means you can achieve the required result but don't understand how you got there!
on 3 November 2009
Quite simply the easiest approach to work with Photoshop.The way the different tasks are laid out makes it impossible not to succeed on your projects.After using for a short while its easy to memorize, confidence grows therefore a quicker finish. Will be looking at other books in the TOP 100 series.
on 15 August 2010
this book is a must for photoshop as I do a lot of photography and I dont like touching up
my photos alot, it is what it says on the cover of the book 5-stars the top 100 tips and tricks
barbara
on 28 April 2011
Easy to follow informative book full of tips and tricks to enrich your Photoshop experience.Photoshop CS3: Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
on 19 March 2010
Very clear and concise, a great book to have if you need a quick reference guide on what to do and how to to do it, well worth the money.
on 12 November 2013
Interesting book. Only trouble is every section assumes you've already done another instead of fully explaining each exercise in full.
on 6 March 2010
An average book which is let down by showing examples which require you to purchade 'plug ins'.