5.0 out of 5 stars A critical look at coaching, 29 Aug 2009
KS Noall (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions: A Tactical Playbook for Managers and Executives (Hardcover)
This book is a good critical look at the implementation of coaching (for sales) within organisations. It focuses on the thing that must be done to get results and avoid just following the hype.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 22 Aug 2013
Loved the book, because it is filed with examples and real business life situations.
A must have for all managers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions, 3 Nov 2012
It is a comprehensive and useful tool for for sales managers. Practical useful questions for sales reps. A solid way to develop your saleforce

5.0 out of 5 stars Coaching is the key to success, 13 April 2010
Steve Brown - See all my reviews
For too long I have been "managing" my sales team - and getting more and more frustrated and wondering why they weren't performing. Then I read Keith Rosen's book and got answers to all the questions I was asking myself about my teams performance. I now see the difference between managing and coaching so I have started to change the way I work with my team and whilst it's early days I'm beginning to see results. This is one of those books that has become essential reading, that is it can be read two or three times and every time you will pick something up from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Jan 2011
I got the audio version of this book to let me listen to it when driving to work. This morning my journey lasted longer than normal. Not due to traffic or any road accidents. I got to work, parked up and and just sat in the car longer than normal listening to chapter 2. Could hardly wait for the day to end so I could get to chapter three on my way home. How did the author know what I have been thinking!

Fantastic book for people running sales teams. It opens your eyes to how to approach sales coaching from a diffent perspective.

ARRAY(0xa7cc24d4)