on 17 October 2014
'A MUST BUY' Keith's book should be the bible for all managers, its truly a master piece so much so I bought the audio book to listen in my car. its full of practical easy to understand concepts that will help anyone wondering why sales people are not performing to their full ability.
Stop being a 'spreadsheet manager' and start reading this book and attend a webinar run by Keith - you will be inspired.

He is an excerpt from 'The Master of Coaching'

How do you assess talent in your team?
I look at the numbers? /I look at the results/I look at their activity
People cannot change what they can’t see

You need to make a fundamental shift from being a spreadsheet manager to being a people manager

Steve
Business Development Executive
UK
on 26 October 2015
I wanted to improve my sales skills and there are lots of books out there on this topic. I found brilliant tips in this book and actually quite an enjoyable to read. An excellent book I would recommend it to anyone interested in sales.
on 29 August 2009
This book is a good critical look at the implementation of coaching (for sales) within organisations. It focuses on the thing that must be done to get results and avoid just following the hype.
on 12 June 2016
One to one coaching is the best way of improving individual salespeople’s performance. This goes for the best salespeople as well as those struggling to make target. Keith Rosen’s Coaching Salespeople Into Sales Champions is the best book detailing how this can be achieved in the shortest reasonable time frame.
on 3 November 2012
It is a comprehensive and useful tool for for sales managers. Practical useful questions for sales reps. A solid way to develop your saleforce
on 18 February 2015
Remains the definitive text on sales coaching. If you are a manager at any level in a commercial organization this is required reading.
on 22 August 2013
Loved the book, because it is filed with examples and real business life situations.
A must have for all managers.
on 18 November 2015
Some useful content but the anecdotal style wasn't really what I was looking for.
on 13 April 2010
For too long I have been "managing" my sales team - and getting more and more frustrated and wondering why they weren't performing. Then I read Keith Rosen's book and got answers to all the questions I was asking myself about my teams performance. I now see the difference between managing and coaching so I have started to change the way I work with my team and whilst it's early days I'm beginning to see results. This is one of those books that has become essential reading, that is it can be read two or three times and every time you will pick something up from it.
on 13 January 2011
I got the audio version of this book to let me listen to it when driving to work. This morning my journey lasted longer than normal. Not due to traffic or any road accidents. I got to work, parked up and and just sat in the car longer than normal listening to chapter 2. Could hardly wait for the day to end so I could get to chapter three on my way home. How did the author know what I have been thinking!

Fantastic book for people running sales teams. It opens your eyes to how to approach sales coaching from a diffent perspective.