5.0 out of 5 stars Simple enough to be readable - detailed enough to be useful, 27 Jun 2008
John Joyce "Author - Masterpiece" (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium All-in-One Desk Reference for Dummies (For Dummies) (Paperback)
Having been overawed by the sheer volume of printed material that came with the version of Adobe CS3 I bought to create my 'Virtual Trilogy' and 'Captain Cockle' websites, I turned in desperation to my natural comfort zone - the 'For Dummies' series . . .

I was not disappointed. The manual is easy enough to be user friendly and yet detailed enough to be useful in actually gaining enough mastery of the programmes in CS3 to operate them efficiently (and to summon up enough courage to dive into the commercial manuals that accompany the product.

Anyone who has invested the (not inconsiderable) amount of money that CS3 costs, would do very well to invest in the (very reasonable) price of this book so that they can get the best out of this very formidable suite of software.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy!, 16 Jun 2010
This book had all the information I needed in it. I recommend it to anyone struggling with Creative Suite 3 or any of its components.

4.0 out of 5 stars Creative Suite 3 for Dummies, 13 May 2010
I had never used Creative Suite before and I had a rush design job to to in order to meet a critical print deadline. With the help of this book I was easily able to produce print ready artwork and meet the deadline. An excellent book for beginners and complete novices like me :-)

19.72