5.0 out of 5 stars good
I bought this book for my friend for his birthday. He loved it and was really thankful. Cant say much as I have not read it myself, however my friend was really pleased with it.
Published on 19 Mar. 2013 by Aziz

1.0 out of 5 stars Improving your Pivoting Knowledge (or not !)
I bought this book to improve my knowledge of Pivoting.

Published on 20 May 2012 by Mrs J.B.

1.0 out of 5 stars Improving your Pivoting Knowledge (or not !), 20 May 2012
This review is from: Excel 2007 PivotTables and PivotCharts (Mr. Spreadsheet's Bookshelf) (Paperback)
I bought this book to improve my knowledge of Pivoting.

Did gain some new tips, but really disappointed - written messily, with constant jumping between examples - chap 8 asks you to use the pivot created in chap 5 (which you have now closed !). Also - Multidimensional Data chap 7 - asks you to enter your IT dept server details...???, and working with VBA - chap 10, assumes that you have INTERMEDIATE knowledge of VBA - don't buy, there are better books !

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 19 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean and simple, 23 Jun. 2014
Very easy to follow, have learnt quite a few new tricks, would recommend. Kept in the office so others can use too

Excel 2007 PivotTables and PivotCharts (Mr. Spreadsheet's Bookshelf)
Excel 2007 PivotTables and PivotCharts (Mr. Spreadsheet's Bookshelf) by Peter G. Aitken (Paperback - 10 April 2007)