5.0 out of 5 stars Good Study Material
This is very good material that complements my studies. Very good for all students studying accounting as a career. Easy to understand and implement.
Published 17 months ago by bevlove

3.0 out of 5 stars Excel for Dummies
I purchsed Excel for Dummies & Excel Formulas & Functions. The books are useful if you are a beginner, which I am not. They didnt help me with my first major problem.

Published on 19 Oct 2009 by Mr J

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Study Material, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Formulas and Functions For Dummies (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars excel formulas- dummies, 21 Dec 2011
Excellent book, great for general introduction, and perfect for a ready reference, I am only a novice with Excel, and this book has encouraged me in my learning. The price was very important, WH Smith wanted a lot more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excel for Dummies, 19 Oct 2009

My main concern was the delivery. They were delivered & left at McDonalds of all places?!?!?!Not impressed! Considering most of the staff there are rude & never want to help, which has always been my experience, hence why I stopped going there!

Secondly, the delivery people didnt put the name of the company where I work & had the books delivered & because there is several companies in the building, it was only by chance that I saw the slip saying where they had been left. Considering our offices are manned pretty much everyday, why were they left there?

Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Formulas and Functions For Dummies
Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Formulas and Functions For Dummies by Peter G. Aitken (Paperback - 24 Jan 2007)
11.89