Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on 9 February 2010
Have bought 3 of these books and thought I would start with Word 2007. I am half way through now and find it so easy to follow I am using book as a refresher as I didn't want to pay for a course! I just love this book the pictures are brilliant and it covers just about everything you want to know. Can't wait to use the others excellent buy and much cheaper then the High Street shops.
on 9 March 2011
I use word daily and this book helped me move from Office 2003 to 2007 without much fuss, and believe me, if you don't already know, the differences are huge! You can skip right to the sections you need, without having to read the book cover to cover, and believe me, you will want to keep this book handy as a reference.

Paul Buckner,

Author of "From Broke to Broker, and other stories of finding financial freedom."
on 1 November 2011
Well what can I say? Another book well laid out and presented by the Teach Yourself Visually team. Go on treat yourself, if you need a little help with Word 2007 (like I did), go buy this book.