Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 April 2011
Bought this as a half-joke, half-help book for a friend and she laughed to begin with but after browsing through she said it was helpful, imformative and funny!!
on 12 July 2013
I love "...for Dummies" books, they really cover everything, and this one is no exception. It's the sort of book to can keep rereading too for tips on a particular area
on 23 January 2013
a book you can judge be its cover. It's really funny but infomative and a great addition to the 'for dummies' range
on 2 April 2011
I wanted to give it as a funny gift to a young friend who actually found it quite useful at least to grasp few important concept. I wouldn't recommend it for an adults though as all the subjects covered are described very, very simply which is perfectly coherent with the purpose of the book anyway.
on 4 September 2015
Didn't really teach me much about sex. More about pregnancy and anatomy. I don't suggest this, unless you are wanting children and are unsure about it; or if you really have NO idea about sex.
on 11 August 2015
Very useful for my teenage son.
on 2 December 2015
Good for a giggle
on 24 February 2016
I gave this as a secret Santa to a work mate
on 10 February 2009
A very useful book covering all aspects of the topic, in a friendly but not patronising tone.
on 21 May 2009
I found it difficult to read this book, without developing strong feelings for the attractive author, however the book is of great instruction for practicers of all kinds of sexual activity; such as with people, yourself or "other".

I would not consider myself a dummy, as I got over 3 GCSE's; but this book was still of great value to me and had lots of arousing diagrams
1010 comments|13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse