on 3 April 2016
After receiving the book I found out that the CD-ROM wasn't attached to this version, I reached out to Keith Allman (author) via email and received access to the Project Model Builder files the next day. This book has helped me tremendously in understanding Structured Finance cash flows from the bottom up by building my own model. I can now navigate how various inputs and assumptions can affect a base case model and how I can limit losses with credit enhancements. I would recommend this book to any beginner or intermediate excel user, the explanations are very well described and I was able to follow each step meticulously.

Will definitely be referring to the book again in the future.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 June 2013
The kindle edition of this book is a bit pointless when you are unable to download the files which are essential in working logically through the book. Sure print edition is fine but kindle edition rendered useless.
on 27 June 2015
This book does NOT come with a CD, hence it is completely useless as it's sole content is description of the Excel spreadsheets that are supposed to be included with the book. there is no website from which software can be downloaded either.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse