on 28 December 2011
I found this compilation of reports and research into ways of working with the naturally-present energies of earth believable,researchable and inspiring. Some of the notions are so simple and "do-able" I shall have to try implementing them for myself!
It was a shock to read of nationally funded and well-documented research in other countries simply ignored or down-played by scientific media here, and wondered why.
I was intrigued by the findings that I.Q. seems to rise with every generation, as I had observed the speed with which the children I know can grasp concepts, and the rearch into the "Placebo Effect", which apparently is now far more powerful than when first observed, and how it causes problems with drug trials.

I am not a professional scientist, but these reports are certainly a feast for inquiring minds, and each can be a springboard for further home research, acadademic or practical.
If you love ideas and and creative approaches to test their validity, you will enjoy this book.
on 2 December 2012
Everyone should read this book.It may change your view of the world we inhabit.It confirms lots of truths that I and maybe many others allready suspected.
on 6 February 2012
This is unreservedly one of the best books i have ever read. The book is a minefield for information regarding The Earth and its magnetic and electromagnetic fields surrounding it, covering aspects of ancient art of levitation, Jurassic park being a distinct reality, how we can bring about extinct species, and the origins behind many of the enigmas of ancient times. Alot of this forgotten knowledge i was familiar with, but David Wilcox is a genius, his meticulous search of the facts bring together a book that is an absolute must for anyone interested in their history of mankind or wanting to know more about our ancestors, ancient mysteries and how 2012 came to be so talked about, then this book is for you, i promise you will not be disappointed.
on 30 December 2011
A very thought provoking book. Well worth a read if you're interested in these kind of things. Don't be put off by the publicity surrounding his claim that he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.
on 22 April 2012
This is one of the most interesting and thought provoking books I have read in a long time. It puts a completely different slant on the end of the world 2012 - not a negative catastrophe but a time of hope and promise. Even if you don't agree with the author, this book certainly makes you think and that can't be a bad thing! Some of it is quite scientifically technical but it is not unreadable. In fact I will be reading it again as I am sure there is more to understand on further readings.
on 3 October 2011
a book to blow your socks off, David Wilcox with his revolutionary thoughts and ideas now in print in an easy to read understandable format. excellent book, he draws in all the threads of science and physics, new age, ancient wisdom, weaving the threads like a tapestry of pure no nonsense information, revealing a picture which spells the truth of who we are, where we came from and where we are going.
an excellent read and a bargain price too
many thanks David Wilcox and well done
on 30 November 2012
nice to read a positive spin on the 2012 end of world theme i would recommend this book to everyone
on 10 November 2011
brilliant book will need to read several times to assimilate all knowledge meticulous research good to find it all in one book going, to reread the bible, I have a feeling it will all now make sense!
on 5 March 2014
The more you read on read on these subjects, the more frustrated it makes you of the way the world is run and manipulated by petty religious detail and control of money.
If we survive the next 200 years we may laugh at today's dark age attitudes and political control freaks.
Our arrogance as a world race will destroy us or make us.
I hope David is right.
I have thought for many years that our lives are like looking through a key hole into a room and seeing very little detail, but many believe that is the world, when there are many rooms in the house and a world outside.
I dismay at most of the scientific community mocking these subjects rather than using their great minds to open the universe to us.
on 4 December 2013
This is definitely a most meticulously researched book on metaphysics and hidden science of ancient civilizations. I would highly recommend this revelatory book to everyone who seeks answers, for example, as to the astrological/astronomical purpose and significane in the construction of the pyramids in Ancient Egypt and Ancient Mexicio. This book is sweeping in its coverage of ancient hidden science eg the importance of the PINEAL GLAND and the symbolisms that ancient cultures attached to the PINEAL GLAND. A most fascinating and intriguing read. Thanks to David Wilcock for showing/pointing to us THE WAY AND THE LIGHT.