5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone over 55 should read this
Published 20 months ago by Mrs. A. B. Nagle

1.0 out of 5 stars I've been cheated.
Published 18 months ago by Molli Burrell

1.0 out of 5 stars I've been cheated., 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: You're Old, I'm Old... Get Used to It!: Twenty Reasons Why Growing Old Is Great (Paperback)
Did you realise that THE VIRGINIA MONOLOGUES and YOU'RE OLD, I'M OLD, GET USED TO IT are identical books under different names??? The only difference I could find is that THE VIRGINIA MONOLOGUES is for the UK market because the price on the back is in pounds, whereas YOU'RE OLD is priced in dollars? I'm afraid you and I have been totally mislead by this and I feel you should warn your customers that they are paying for the same book under a different name. I call that cheating and was extremely cross when I discovered it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone over 55 should read this, 10 April 2013
This is a wonderful book that you can dip in and out of. I found myself agreeing with so much of it and I found the wit and humour a lovely lift from everyday life. Its so true, you do feel different when you get older and it really is great as you feel as free as a teenager again, but with a much more wisdom and life experience. I will make sure all my friends read it too!

4.0 out of 5 stars A well received gift., 9 Oct 2013
Recipient was delighted with the gift and recommended it to friends. I read and laughingly enjoyed its clever take on us oldies.

You're Old, I'm Old... Get Used to It!: Twenty Reasons Why Growing Old Is Great